ABOUT THE BOOK

Raised in the tumult of Japan’s industrial powerhouse, the 11 men and women profiled in A Different Kind of Luxury have all made the transition to sustainable, fulfilling lives. Based on Andy Couturier's popular articles in The Japan Times, this lushly designed volume has a wealth of stories about real people who have created an abundance of time for contemplation, connecting with the natural world, and contributing to their communities. In their success is a lesson for us all: live a life that matters. Read an excerpt of the book here or here. Read a review of the book here, here, or here.


Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Time or Money?" Asks TV interviewer

I am interviewed here on KRON TV 4 by the excellent Henry Tenenbaum. (I think he might have described the book better than me!) I do touch on some of the main points that I feel are important in the book, however. (This appeared on the morning news segment on March 14.) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment